How Small Business Owners Can Easily Create Workforce
That Thinks, Feels & Acts Like Owners:
Simple Steps to Ensure You Attract, Retain &
Engage the Best Talent
A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM FOR SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS AND
THEIR SENIOR LEADERS IN DECISION-MAKING ROLES ONLY!
This interactive session explores the challenges of creating a team of employees that…
- show up to work with can-do attitudes,
- take initiative of their roles and jobs, and
- become “go-to” employees business owners can trust to consistently get the job done.
Skip will provide an overview of specific strategies business owners must implement to transform their workforce from one of employee drama and defensiveness to employee initiative and ownership no matter how long employees have been with the company.
These strategies can be applied to …
- any company of any size, and
- in any industry, and
They work every time, and have proven to create employees that think, act and make decisions in the best interests of the company that the business owner can trust!
Specific learning objectives for this session include:
- Defining the ideal employee that thinks, feels and acts like an owner
- The keys to motivating a 21st Century, multi-generational workforce
- Why different generations in the workforce don’t matter and can be an asset
- The #1 issue that demotivates employees that small business owners do every day and don’t realize.
- Simple, systematic strategies to apply to any workplace to create a motivating, engaged team of employees that think, feel and act like owners
Monday, June 30
@ Serendipity Labs
80 Theodore Fremd in Rye, NY
5:30pm – 8pm
Includes refreshments, open networking and a 75-minute seminar/workshop
Complete the form below to reserve your seat, seating is very limited for this program